-
March 4th, 2009, 08:09 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Cards I took OUT of H&J
I went through H&J and pulled some cards:
Tidings. I had two in accidentally
Kuon Ogre Ascendant
Meadowboon
Mystic Speculation, FOIL
Everbark Shaman
Invincible Hymn - I had it in and was embar***ed to cast it. Goes to Wishboard where I will use it to punish someone who uses against me.
Mine Excavation
Submerge
Augur il-Vec
Umbra Stalker, FOIL
Magus of the Candelabra
Revive the Fallen
Serum Powder, FOIL
Desolation Angel - A Wishbpard card
-
March 4th, 2009, 08:45 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Re: Cards I took OUT of H&J
That's where my Hymn is too - I do use it more to be dumb than for any real purpose.
-
March 5th, 2009, 07:00 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Re: Cards I took OUT of H&J
I swiped Brandon's hymm out of his deck and slid it into his trade binder. I don't think he will notice.
-
April 7th, 2009, 09:57 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Re: Cards I took OUT of H&J
Ed casy Hymn against me the other night... 330 some life... I still managed to pull the win out thanks to a Skullclamp, Spikefeeder, Genisis engine. Not to mention the Maelstrom Angel I had that allowed me to cast cards for free.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks